A. Making Agreements and Re-negotiating through ACE Teamwork
[alignment, collective agreement, effective action] Influence
- Leadership Conversation Components – Key guide for all communication, it outlines the common components of leadership conversations for
help with scripting and approach
- Leadership Script: The 5 Point Formula for Setting Expectations
- Leadership Script :Delegation & Reverse Delegation
- Leadership Script: Closing gaps with GAPPA
- Leadership Reminder: Important Notes about closing the Gaps between the CEO & Team – notes from an advanced class
- Leadership Script: Using Authority Framework – what to use when “we’ve made a decision”
- Leadership Script: Bottleneck Breakthrough– how to work with your CEO
- Business Cases – Notes on how to approach the critical thinking needed, and script guideline
- Decision-Making Matrix – A structure to use to look at multiple approaches to decision making.
B. Interactive Behaviors and Habits – Team Interaction Standards and Interaction Agreements
- Exercise: CEO & KBL Team Interaction Standards – for working with the CEO
- Worksheet: Team Interaction Standards Guide – moves you through the process of creating team behavioral standards. These are Annie’s answer for how to actually develop your team to reflect your company values by creating these standards that clearly articulate what the teamwork looks like in action (how your team demonstrates your values). These can also cover what is commonly referred to as “norms” and “ground rules”
- Team Interaction Standard Generated by APL Students– effective decision-making – a good example
- Worksheet: Creating a Team Member Interaction Agreement – these are agreements that include considerations, exceptions and clarifications of the team members forming the agreement; more tailored to specific situations than the Standards. These can be between 2 or more team members, a whole department, or full team; the key is that they have individual conditions accounting for needs of the individuals making the agreement.
- Reminder: 3 Keys needed when Making Change
C. Mentorship and Support
- Guidelines: Effective Recognition and Appreciation
- Worksheet: Developing your Leadership Strategy and Effectiveness
- Exercise: Thriving in an Entrepreneurial Environment – this is a pdf that is meant to be used by printing it out because part of the exercise includes coloring the diagram.